Your stag party is one of those moments in your life that should (with any luck) come about only the once. If you’re the best man and in charge of organizing your buddy’s stag do then you’ll for sure be wanting to do an excellent job. Take a look at the following ideas for a stag party and hopefully you’ll not disappoint.
1. If you’re in the UK then Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds or Edinburgh are all excellent locations to consider going to for a great night out. If you’re North American then Vegas, Atlantic City, Miami, New York or Chicago will all give you an incredible time. Just remember to book any accommodation early on because if left to the last minute you could end up not being able to find any rooms, or at best paying a lot more.
2. Create a Facebook group for your stag party. Here you can get all your friends excited from an early stage. You can also have everybody make suggestions about what they’d like to do. You can keep everyone updated about events and any changes. Most importantly you can request any up front money to pay for deposits etc.
3. You could even create an extra “real party” Facebook group excluding the groom in order to discuss ways to humiliate him! This way you’ll be able to keep things secret from him too! It’s very important to have a few surprises in store for the groom throughout the night as it is always the little things that are remembered the most.
4. Consider doing something completely different that everybody will enjoy. How about white water rafting where you’ll all be strapped in to a single large ram shackle raft hurtling down stream at high speed. You could perhaps all go sky diving or golfing. How about quad biking or tank driving? Or even human table footballing or sumo wrestling. Seriously consider doing something that you’ll remember forever and that the groom will be very glad he did with his closest friends.
5. You could all get matching t-shirts where you all have an embarrassing photo of the groom in a compromising position. You may have to go direct to the bride to obtain this photo but it will be worth it to see his face when you all turn up wearing it. You could use your Facebook group to suggest silly captions for it.