1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Britain Is getting Worse

Discussion in 'Latest world news' started by Velexis, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Velexis

Velexis Vee-Lex-Is

Some of you may not recall, but Leaky posted a thread not to long ago about Britain's policies and the Totalitarianism they uphold. I was the only one to reply to the thread, with a very long post, before the thread vanished into the depths of our archives when TBFE was reduced to nothing for a week.

The reason I am posting this is for people's views on this image. This may also help Leaky, too, with whatever he may have been researching.

Observe this picture and think;

[Broken External Image]:http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp30/iVelexis/1239238189885.jpg

This image is one of many that have recently been posted in Britain by our Government. I am still waiting for the day when I see a "Big Brother is watching YOU!" poster. In fact, it could already be here.

[Broken External Image]:http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp30/iVelexis/1239238904089.jpg

2. fattony69

fattony69 Well-Known Member

Oh, I never thought it was this bad when you told me, but this is wow. Next Obama will put up these signs except they will say: WE ARE WATCHING YOU!

3. LiL PAYN3

LiL PAYN3 I DO NOT SPEAK GERMAN

Anybody getting a whiff of V for Vendetta?

4. Velexis

Velexis Vee-Lex-Is

It's rather ironic that British writers created Totalitarianism and other such governments through comics like V for Vendetta and novels such as Nineteen Eighty-Four (Which actually sits next to my bed and has never been moved).

If I can find the thread that I mentioned in my thread post I will post both mine and Leaky's posts here. You will be surprised.

5. LiL PAYN3

So it's agreed then. We will blow up the Parliament Building this November the 5th?

6. Velexis

Velexis Vee-Lex-Is

Hah. It sounds like a plan, although it will fail. You see, everything I have just wrote has been taken and stored in a database in Britain. Any call, any text, any IM, anything that requires communication is stored in a database here in Britain thanks to our policies.

I'll tell you what though. If we could send out over 60 Million Vee masks to everyone in Britain I believe the idea may catch on without any communication involved. Everyone's seen or heard of V for Vendetta, so everyone will accept what has to be done.

"But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot."
    -Vee

7. LiL PAYN3

Mkay, so that's about $15 per Vee mask, so that would be 900 million dollars, then pay to get them shipped. A little more than a billion dollars. Pocket change.

8. Velexis

Velexis Vee-Lex-Is

Just think. If Obama didn't waste all that money on a terrible plan, then we could of sent two batches to Britain to ensure everyone got the package. Unless Obama is working close with The Labour Party and this was the plan all along. Hmm.

An idea! I shall create a cheap internet site to broadcast my conspiracy as real. I will create an army of Vee' to fight for our lawful liberal liberties! Ha, this is an idea that could vanish the vanguarding vacillancy that is our government.

9. fattony69

fattony69 Well-Known Member

He definitely is working with them.

10. LiL PAYN3

I'll fly over to Britain just for the occasion. It would be an honor to die at your side.

11. Leaky

Leaky Well-Known Member

I know this is a little off topic, but did you get the PM I sent you after the server came back up Velexis? It's really too bad your post got lost when the server crashed, cause it was really informative, especially for seeing it from a citizens point of view.

Anyways, it's a good thing citizens nowadays are more alert than they may have been, but I wonder if we are also too apathetic to do anything. As I both see and partake in complaining on the internet, it almost seems as though it's done because it's easily accessible, and for the most part, it is fairly anonymous. However, if something did happen, I'm more than positive we would not show ourselves to be a race of apathetic people, and many would protest or take arms(if it is necessary, of course). The only thing that worries me would be a overly suppressive military force. But with all of this said, I don't think we have much to worry about, even with our governments trotting along a very thin line which I really hope they do not cross.

Actually, that reminds me of the protests at the.... G20 summit.

12. Velexis

Velexis Vee-Lex-Is

Oh yes I did, I forgot to reply as I saw it via e-mail while at college. It is a shame that we lost that thread in the crash :( I should of copied it into a notepad as a contingency (I generally do with long posts).

I believe the majority (As I mentioned in my long-lost post) are apathetic. For example, with these posters at bus stops, a large majority of people do not like the sight of them or the idea behind them, but still walk on by without a complaint. This worries me, dearly. People seem to dislike, but decide to continue living their lives. This is the type of attitude that may create a Totalitarian government, without the people realising.

A Totalitarian government is capable in these times, but while the people may be ignorant to what has happened, will an uprise be felt?
    The British government already monitor all communications and store all data, irrelavant or not, onto a database. Let us not forget the aresenal of CCTV cameras the government has (Over twice as many as America). The CCTV arsenal holds speaking cameras, operated by people and UAV aircraft that can be deployed by police.

The question is, if a Totalitarian government were to emerge and the people disagree, would it be too late?
    I sure hope a government will never go so far, but what if it were to. Would the people be able to fight back?

13. Brooney

Brooney Well-Known Member

eastern germany in the 70's-80's -.-'

probably similar... it was more than 100.000 spies in the country, wich had microphones set up everywhere, in peoples houses.

seems to go the same way.

14. sheHATEme2

sheHATEme2 Well-Known Member

There's an INFO War on your mind!

15. jasonSuFi

jasonSuFi Official Forum Badass

So when is the orgy...?

16. ESPN MAST3R

ESPN MAST3R The Realist

hmm interesting...

17. Mr. Will

Mr. Will Well-Known Member

wow. I havent heard of this. Sounds like hell. But other than freaking you out, is it effecting your freedoms at all?

18. rozza iz dj

rozza iz dj Well-Known Member

not particularly if you don't want to be seen you can do it, but the average person is captured around 300 times a day .

19. Mr. Will

Mr. Will Well-Known Member

hell Thats in the US too.
    Cameras, microphones, everything. Watch Live Free or Die Hard and you'll see how scary it is to be so dependent on technology and how easy it can be taken advantage of. That and eagle eye.

20. The Nameless

The Nameless Well-Known Member

Yeah i get caught on camera at least 5 times going to school.
    But 300 a day? That's insane.