1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Did You Find This Site?

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by fattony69, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Yayabanana

Yayabanana Active Member

Google.

Brandon likes this.
  2. Brandon

Brandon Just here to have fun

we love google :)

Welcome to the forums.

3. BienVeillant

BienVeillant Active Member

Hi. I just wanted to find a real good Forum, in fact, I wanted the best Forum available online and whattaknow I found The Best Forum Ever :)

Brandon likes this.
  4. Joy Brussels

Joy Brussels Active Member

I was looking to lend my writings and landed up here. Can somebody help me, where I can share my ideas of designer cards ?

Lead me to Learning... :):)

5. Ambivalent

Ambivalent Member

Googled 'best+forums'. :)

Brandon likes this.
  6. Coach Vinny

Coach Vinny Active Member

I was looking for a way to virtually interact with my clients to support them in their recovery efforts, a place where they could post anonymously if they want, so facebook didn't really work for that. Anyway, long story short, one of my clients told me about this so I wanted to try it out.

Brandon likes this.
  7. Eric Moreau

Eric Moreau Member

I googled "best online forum" and found this. It looked interesting to me.

Brandon likes this.
  8. Galvanized

Galvanized Member

I looked up the best forums to join on google and found this one which to my surprise has the name "the best forum ever".

Brandon likes this.
  9. Billiam

Billiam Member

I was looking for a community honoring the life and times of former Beatle Pete Best. Naturally I assumed this wouldn't be a hard task.

I ended up here instead, and while I'm happy to be here, the search continues.

Brandon likes this.