1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official Car Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Trains, planes and everything else automotive' started by Akronnnnnnnn, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Akronnnnnnnn

Akronnnnnnnn i r global mod

hahaha I thought I said that. Yeah I was with him when this took place. Good thing you didn't talk too much shit ;)

2. Arsonism

Arsonism Kill it with fire Staff Member

Haha, wasn't talking shit meng. Was just hoping for better burnouts/doughnuts.

Tell him there must be moar.

3. Akronnnnnnnn

I'm sure I've posted this one before lol

4. Arsonism

Don't think I ever saw it, but that one was definitely more epic lol.

5. Arsonism

Disgrace disgrace disgrace.

The world of cars as I know it and have loved it is certainly coming to an end here.

6. EnergiE

EnergiE ♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠

Just bought

[​IMG]

7. Akronnnnnnnn

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I hate Mustangs

8. EnergiE

9. EnergiE

Anybody got some stereo suggestions? Im looking for something with a touch screen that will play videos too.

10. Arsonism

Alpine or ken wood double dens. Don't do it any other way. All other brands will die out on you or have a supremely shitty power put out.

11. fattony69

fattony69 Well-Known Member

I like my Kenwood stereo. I've had it for 3 years or so now.

12. EnergiE

Got same suggestions irl. Went with this should be in tomorrow.

13. Arsonism

The old:

[​IMG]

The new:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's about time she received the face lift.

14. Peter

Peter Global Mọd

Holy shit go to a car wash.

15. Arsonism

I'd been home for a day, and they mowed while I was gone in the lot right in front of where I park :|

16. Crusty Bagel

Crusty Bagel Well-Known Member

My car has about 160k miles on it. Looking to buy an affordable car for about 5-10k once it dies in the next 1-2 years. Any advice?

17. fattony69

I'm in the same boat as you my friend. I am actually getting a job at a used car dealership doing their online work when they officially open.

18. EnergiE

Loving my Mustang its a pretty fun/fast car to drive and with the new deck its banging. I went with the kenwood KDC-152 because it was waaayyyyyyy cheaper and watching videos is not safe because that's what I wanted a touch screen for. Just got new tires too. Im plan on washing it then snapping a pic tomorrow to show you guys.

Oh and jealous of the lights Shane I want my lights to have that angels eyes look.

19. fattony69

Ah, I did the opposite of you. When I got mine, I bought the Kenwood KVT-516 for the videos, but more importantly, I wanted a built in GPS.

20. Arsonism

Spyder headlights or Polsar headlights.
    Either way make sure that they're projection models.

The LED's won't be as bright as you expect them to be, but overall, they're a solid buy and a easy fix to the "foggy" headlights. I recommend them honestly, but depends on the vehicle. Personally I feel that they look "cheap" on different vehicles ... aka non-euro-import. That's just me though :|