1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The What's On Your Mind Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forums' started by Coleman, Mar 23, 2011.

1. torialysse

torialysse Wreck Em!

Holy cow! Did you really? CONGRATS!!! What else is new with you?

2. Chilled

Chilled Santa Claus

I did, and besides that just work. Starting to close more business so that's always nice.

Attached Files:

Brandon likes this.
  3. Arsonism

Arsonism Kill it with fire Staff Member

There you go buddy, I just got back from two months of military work. They're still holding a deployment over my head somewhere, rumor was Africa.

4. Chilled

Chilled Santa Claus

Just make sure to stay safe where ever you end up. I have the upmost respect for those who serve in the military.

Brandon likes this.
  5. Arsonism

Arsonism Kill it with fire Staff Member

Right now it doesn't look like we're going anywhere. They were talking about Africa but it doesn't look like that's going to happen as it's been handed off to another Battalion. I might try to jump onto it, but I really don't know if that's going to be possible. I'd love to have a deployment under my belt and there couldn't be a more perfect time than right now. I'd have to extend, but I think I'm going to do 20 years regardless. Just would really want a deployment as a sniper before I move onto something else, like choppers.

6. Brandon

Brandon Just here to have fun

Congrats to the lovely couple. :)

I also have a great deal of respect and appreciation for those in the forces. I've even found myself thinking that way to cops or troopers when I've interacted with them during work. Which is some thing I never thought I'd say..lol

7. Leaky

Leaky Well-Known Member

s m o k e d r u g s

this is actually a message about rugs

Brandon likes this.
  8. Brandon

Brandon Just here to have fun

I've heard of Smoked Rugs being an amazing relaxation technique.