1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you listening to?

Discussion in 'Entertainment discussion forums' started by Truth, Jan 28, 2009.

1. VinayaSpeaks

VinayaSpeaks Member

Currently, I am listening to Pink Floyd' Another Brick on the Wall. I love this song and the concept album very much. Tonight I am also planning to watch The Wall. The Wall is one of my best musicals. The visuals are fantastic.

2. Currently I'm listening to Charli XCX. I'm not so keen to her newer music but the mixtapes she did back then are worth giving a listen to! Especially the songs off Super Ultra have been on my playlist for a decent amount of time.

3. takeagander7

takeagander7 Member

Right now I'm listening to Golden Age by Jamestown Revival. If you're into a sort of county/folk mix, you should definitely give them a listen!

4. VinayaSpeaks

VinayaSpeaks Member

I am a fan of Jim Morison and The Doors. I never get tired of listening to Jim Morrison and his band The Doors. At this moment, I am listening to Road House Blues.

5. I am currently listening to "Tonight" by John Legend featuring Ludacris. This song reminds me way back and I have memories flooding as I listen to it. John Legend's voice is one of a kind and most of his songs are classic. I also like Ludacris's rap style and if often fascinates me how quickly he can rap. When I listen closely to his lyrics they always have a message. The two combined really come out with a beautiful song that can comfort the listener in whatever situation she or he is in.

6. rainhero

rainhero Member

I have been just playing a playlist of my favorite songs latelty. The last one I was listening to, though, was "Sideways" By KB Feat. Lecrae. I don't listen to secular music so it's all some form of Christian music (i.e. rap, rock, pop, contemporary, etc) that's blasting through my headphones.

7. eProject

eProject Member

I am listening to Believe by Dead Prez. I generally like listening to underground hip hop. Hip hop really motivates me when am stressed.

8. cocolgooh

cocolgooh Member

I'm currently listening to the song Sellouts by Breathe Carolina. I'm not usually much of a fan of Breathe Carolina but there's something about that track that I can't seem to get enough of. I've been listening to it on and off for a few days now!

9. Tracy Turner

Tracy Turner Member

I stumbled upon this crazy crazy song few days back...ever since then I have been laughing out loud every time I even think of that song....it's hilarious..it's called eye to eye check it out :

10. Eric Moreau

Eric Moreau Member

Right now I enjoy Pink Floyd, my favorite song of their's is Goodbye Blue Sky.

Brandon likes this.
  11. cpvr

cpvr Well-Known Member