1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drem Yol Lok, Joor

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Draconem, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Draconem

Draconem Knows How To Post Awesome Poster

Hello, I am a nerd... I don't think I need to say more than that,

But I will - because according to my mother I do need friends, and my reasearch shows that sharing facets of your life helps foster bonds between strangers.

However I will never say my name, if you wish to call me something other than Draconem, which is latin for eternal dragon, you may call me S.

I have Asperger's syndrome, alongside OCD and I hate germs of all forms, I have Genius-Level Intelligence and I believe all forms of human contact and affection are unnecessary and I am a rampant athiest who will argue in the ficticious story of the bible Lucifer the Morning Star (a.k.a the sun) is the good guy. I disdain stupidity and I have no qualms about ruining anothers life to furthur my own ambitions.

if you haven't realised already I'm exagerating the worse parts of my personality, HI!

(I still will never share my name you damn Nerf-Herders)

Brandon likes this.
  2. Brandon

Brandon Just here to have fun

Welcome to the forums Mr S :)

I feel this way the first hour of almost every day..lol

Thanks for joining the forums, I almost looked over the spoiler tag..lol

Enjoy the place, let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. :cyclops:

3. Draconem

Draconem Knows How To Post Awesome Poster

HaHa, I probably shhould have made it more noticible, maybe have an arrow go to it or something,

However I thank you for the welcome.