1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy 4th Of July!

Discussion in 'The Best General Topics Ever' started by hn_rn, Jul 4, 2017.

1. hn_rn

hn_rn Quarter Century Club Awesome Poster

One of my favorite days is here again and I can't wait to see family and friends. Last year when I went to my mom's to see my family, M and I revealed a big secret....that M was going to be a big sister come February! This year, no big secrets to share. But the baby I held inside me is here and will get showered with plenty of love (not that she doesn't any other day, lol). Plus, my boyfriend (and baby O's father) and his son will be with us this year. Hopefully none of my family members scare B too much, LoL

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July!

Brandon likes this.
  2. Brandon

Brandon Just here to have fun

Hope you had a great 4th @hn_rn!
    I know I had a great time, can't wait for next year so I can bring all the stuff I forgot this year.. eg chairs, a blanket to watch the show..lol

3. hn_rn

@Brandon, you should try this Keep app I think I'll start my list now. Blankets, chairs, a small cooler for snacks and drinks. The stroller and a better packed diaper bag, lol. Hoping next year everyone will be able to go.... Maybe I'll have a van by then to haul everyone around

4. Brandon

Brandon Just here to have fun

Are you talking about Google Keep @hn_rn
    I've used it before but have been slacking for the last year with it..lol
    I should start using it more again it was handy as hell a few times.

hn_rn likes this.
  5. hn_rn

I am talking about that....I had just forgotten what it was called, LOL!