1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Write Music And I'd Be Incredibly Appreciative If Someone Listened

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forums' started by dylbb, Mar 26, 2017.

1. dylbb

dylbb newbie Awesome Poster

Hey Everyone, I’m a relatively young singer-songwriter who released his first ever studio recording not too long ago and I’d love to get some constructive feedback. If you have some references from a particular song in your feedback, I’d love to hear those as well.

Link to Music: https://soundcloud.com/dylanbriscall/dylan-briscall-walk-these-tracks

All the songs on Early Mornings, Late Nights, and Long Roads were written and composed by me and were produced by Joel Kazmi--who’s worked with artists like The Tea Party, Rush, N’sync, Sum 41, and Anne Murray.

I appreciate you taking the time to listen and I’d be happy any questions you may have.

Cheers,

Dylan

Brandon likes this.
  2. momlife.2011.2017

momlife.2011.2017 Knows How To Post Awesome Poster

I would like it more if there wasn't so much layering. I feel like there are too many different layers of vocals going on at once. Although I'm not sure if it's just like a reverb thing or actual vocal layering.
    The part that doesn't have a ton of editing on it though, you have a very nice voice! :)

3. Mike30

Mike30 Silver Poster Awesome Poster

I don't know anything about music, but I am sure I can tell you that I liked it. I like the tone of your voice.

Brandon likes this.
  4. andy12m

andy12m Knows How To Post Awesome Poster

I like the melody as well as the lyric of the song.