1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last Thing You Purchased

Discussion in 'Best Thread Games Ever' started by rosebud, May 1, 2006.

1. Aimy

Aimy Silver Poster Awesome Poster

Couple of movie tickets to a drive in theatre. I took my nephew to see Green Lantern and X Men First Class last night. And then afterwards I bought us a Monster.

2. rosebud

rosebud Contributors

3. Homebody

Homebody Contributors

Two books--"Still Missing", by Chevy Stevens, and the first of a new series by Alexander McCall Smith called "Corduroy Mansions".

4. icephoenix

icephoenix Contributors

milk, candy, ice cream, newpapers

5. Homebody

Homebody Contributors

Root-beer flavored ice cream!

6. Brandon

Brandon Just here to have fun

some corn nuts and a diet dew

7. icephoenix

icephoenix Contributors

2 ice cream, milk, chocolate milk mix, cookies

8. Homebody

Homebody Contributors

Some maple walnut ice cream and colored ice cream cones. The pink ones are my favorite. I have to stuff a few in my face right away because they're the kids' favorite, too. Fortunately, this is not a hardship.

9. icephoenix

icephoenix Contributors

iced mocha latte with whip cream and extra mocha but i didn't buy it. it was for me though. lol

10. Homebody

Homebody Contributors

Yummy-yummy! I am drooling.

I last purchased some modelling clay for the boys. We are in the middle of another mega-creation involving a small stuffed animal, this time for the younger nephew Alex. A two-room stables. Apparently Captain Cook (a small stuffed reindeer) only eats peanuts, so I had to get some modelling clay, blend some colors together to make light brown, and make two dozen teeny tiny peanuts about 1/8 of an inch long by hand. Didn't turn out too bad if I do say so myself. We're putting the stable "shelves" up tomorrow. Thank goodness for tape and cardboard. And raffia, because we needed "hay"--apparently the stall was too uncomfortable for Captain Cook to sleep in without it. I was assured he wouldn't eat it, though. Ah, kids. Thanks to them I travel worlds that don't even exist.