• This is still the same old TBFE but we're starting off fresh with this new framework. You'll need to sign up again if you'd like your own account on the forums or there is a guest section that you can post in without signing up.

We're Running BETA software

Brandon

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
We've been running xenforo for as long as I've had control of the site, I'm not sure how long you guys ran it before but I know Grant had it for a good period of time.

Anyways.. What you see before you now is the latest and greatest version of xenforo, it's a big jump from the last versions (1.x.x) we're now on the 2.x version but this is actually still in BETA so there are known components of the site that aren't working.

You can check out what's new in this thread

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/whats-new-in-xenforo-2-0.133426/

It looks pretty fun to me but I'm into that stuff..lol

Brandon

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
And since I upgraded the forum yesterday there is a new release today..lol

On to beta 7 now with the forums and resource manager

I've also purchased the mods at Andy B's site here, about the only xf2 dev selling plugins ATM.
He's always put out quality work in the past, not sure what I'll use of his but I do want to support him while I see what's available.

So check it out @Monster and let me know if you see anything you want to try on TBFE.

Brandon

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Were they not relevant anymore?
That was one big reason I wanted to start off fresh, most of the search terms were really not what I wanted. A lot of searches for girls and pics, we had a SFW section that had a ton of model pics and really low quality post in my mind.
Also the database and attachments were over 40 gigs, I was very happy to remove all that 'bloat' away.
I still have the old database and files, I was actually just checking it out last night for a little experiment I wanted to try. So some day we might see some of the more techy stuff back on here, but for now I'm happy with the lighter site and developing this back up.